To that end, I created a few CFEclipse themes, for lack of a better word, to match my most commonly used Aptana Studio 3 themes. I have four currently online for download. One important thing to note: I removed my primary and secondary browser details from the prefs. I also removed my snippets path. These pref files/themes only contain color details.
I’ve tested/used these on 1.4.4+ of CFEclipse. No problems or anything like that … well, other than my wife walking by my screen and making fake vomitting noises!
- Shut down Eclipse (if running).
- Download the desired prefs file or files.
- Rename the file so that the theme name is remove (i.e., org.cfeclipse.cfml.barf.prefs should become org.cfeclipse.cfml.prefs).
- Get to your theme location for Eclipse (/YOURWORKSPACEFOLDER/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.settings).
- For the love of all that’s good, back up your existing CFEclipse prefs :).
- Drop in the newly downloaded prefs file.
- Start Eclipse.
That’s it. You now have some tasteless, I mean bad-ass, color schemes for CFEclipse!